STUDY IN BANGLADESH
Bangladesh, officially known as the People’s Republic of Bangladesh is a sovereign state in South Asia. It is becoming the top destination for Malaysian students who are keen in obtaining a world class, internationally recognised medical or dentistry degree. Bangladesh is fast becoming the first choice because:
- High standard of education in Medicine and Dentistry which is par to India
- Fully recognised by the respective authority councils in Malaysia, World Body and UNESCO
- NO ENTRANCE EXAM. Admission is based on academic results.
- Very affordable tuition fees – USD 5000 per year.
- Free university hostel provided for the entire duration of study.
- Low cost of living in Bangladesh – RM 300 per month.
- Minimal adaptation in terms of climate, food and culture.
- Extensive practical and clinical experiences as Bangladesh Government Hospitals have a high number of in house and out patients. Unlimited access to cadavers for students.
- Lecture hall, hostel and teaching hospital are all located within the campus area.
All universities in Bangladesh are Government Universities and their intake is in January / February each year. One of the earliest foreign medical degrees recognised by JPA and MMC. Many successful and prominent Malaysian doctors and surgeons have graduated from Bangladesh universities ever since independence.
List of Universities that offers Medical
Dhaka Medical College
Mymensingh Medical College
Chittagong Medical College
M.A.G Osmani Medical College, Sylet