Medical University of Lodz
About MUL – Recognised by European Union/JPA/MMC/World Body
Application Closing Date: June
Tuition Fees : Euro 5100 per semester
Qualification: SPM/STPM/Matriculation/A-Level/+2 or Equivalent
- The University of Lodz was established by a decree of the Council of Ministers on May 24, 1945
- Four teaching hospitals owned by the University with over 1600 beds make a grand base for graduate and postgraduate clinical education as well as for scientific programs. The additional 34 wards and departments (ca 1200 beds) of municipal hospitals are used for teaching purposes.
- The University Teaching Hospitals and University- affiliated departments constitute a basic source for highly specialized diagnostic and treatment services provided by more than 1 250 medical professionals including 750 specialist with professors and associate professors who deal with the health need of the Lodz region and promote health-related programs. Each year more than 55 000 patients are hospitalized in MUL hospital departments and over 50,000 patients in University affiliated wards.
- MUL is listed in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED) which provides information about international medical schools that are recognized by the appropriate government agencies in the countries in which they are located.
- Recognized by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) that makes students eligible to pursue a medical career in the USA and Canada (sit board exams and apply for residency and licensure)
- Students of the Medical University take part in ERASMUS – European international academic Exchange program. Within last few years there were almost 25 incoming students from France, Portugal, Spain and other parts of Europe and over 100 outgoing students in the frame of this exchange program.
- World class affordable European Medical Degree Programme – 6 years
- More than 300 Malaysian students are currently studying here
- Accepted by the General Medical Council (GMC) of European Union countries.